Clain is building sophisticated analysis software that provides regulatory compliance for crypto related businesses and empowers forensic investigators with ingenious tools to detect and explore crypto-enabled crimes.
As a Product Manager:
- You will be responsible for creating sales methodologies, processes and tactics to drive revenue growth across customer segments and cryptocurrency business verticals.
- Set the vision and strategy for product development by researching customers’ needs and positioning Clain against competitors.
- Speak to both technical and non-technical stakeholders to bring products to market and communicate its value to a diverse set of clients.
- Package product launches into comprehensive sales enablement kits that include product FAQs, presentation decks and training.
- Create demand for our products and services by raising our profile through developing a product-driven content and managing digital content hubs.
- Become an expert in our compliance and investigation solutions across all customer segments.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful product launches in B2B environment and track record of selling emerging technologies
- 3+ year experience in a similar position within technology sector, preferably SaaS
- Passion to develop a deep understanding of the cryptocurrency landscape and how emerging compliance regulations affect blockchain ecosystem
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Understanding key SaaS performance metrics (CaC, LTV, conversion metrics, cohort analyses, forecasting, etc) and sales methodologies
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in PR or Marketing