Clain is building sophisticated analysis software that provides regulatory compliance for crypto related businesses and empowers forensic investigators with ingenious tools to detect and explore crypto-enabled crimes.
At Clain, the role of the UI designer is wrapped up in creating unique user experience through interactive design, composition, typography, and coloring.
- You will develop design system and visual styles for Clain suite of products
- You will be prototyping SaaS interfaces (desktop) along with the team of designers
- You will keep our corporate website up-to-date and align it with style changes
- You will participate in designing promo/marketing materials (corporate decks, landing pages, newsletters, etc.)
- You have a portfolio of previous projects to share
- You’ve got a hand-on experience in producing UI design for enterprise level customers
- You are familiar with the principles of interactive design and know the patterns of web-based UI interactions
- You are aware of design system principles (atomic design, components)
- You work with Figma, Adobe packages
- Skills of motion design and illustrations will be a plus