Clain is an international start-up. We build sophisticated analysis software that provides regulatory compliance for crypto related businesses and empower forensic investigators with ingenious tools to detect and explore crypto-enabled crimes.
- You will develop microservices in Elixir using Phoenix
- You will write parsers using a message broker
- You will cover the code with tests
- Have 3+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Have outstanding skills in Elixir language and at least one year of experience writing Elixir code for commercial applications
- You’ll get an edge if you have some knowledge in multi-threading and high-load environments
- Have received a bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar